Friday, July 9, 2010

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! As you may have guessed, I am a Young American Catholic.

As a twenty-something Catholic in America, there are three groups I belong to that often have differing and contradictory ideas and priorities. This blog is about how those three influences are reconciled, with varying results. I will talk about my own personal reflections about making those three parts of my life work, as well as discuss current and not so current events from the viewpoint of a Young American Catholic. I will post weekly or bi-weekly, we'll see.

I can talk forever, but this blog will really take off when discussions take place. Please comment! Catholics and non-Catholics alike. The best thing you can do is disagree with me, cause it will start the conversation. Comment on a post or email me at youngamericancatholic@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment